Author Topic: [UPDATE 1.17] Please use new assests! - Full Version Translation Project  (Read 53458 times)

Offline Paradarx

• A Member group
  • Don't ever wag your finger at a hungry Youkai!
    • View Profile
As of now 1.30 is officially out. Download it here  - http://www.fo-lens.net/gn_enbu/download.html

as via google translation (yeah I suck)

Costume change implementation specific timing or later, be able to change the doll's costume in the beaten track of clothes shop
Set whether from "Configuration Server Rules" on replay storage implementation communication menu a match replay operably
Change as doll attributes visible in the online battle elected screen
Communication play referable additional profile screen the winning percentage of the last 30 races in KOs and (ver1.30 later enabled)
Add the kind of title at the time of communication play
Change the doll General abilities and learning skills change the subject see Annex
Change change some of the attributes compatibility and characteristics subject see Annex
Change change the effect of some of the skills targeted See Attachment
Change change the effect of some of the abilities target See Attachment
Change change the subject see Annex the effect of some of the ornaments
Goldenrod "Suzaku" Scope and change after change the subject and the effect the effect of see Annex
When the weakness of the state abnormal, change as skill "Continue" to fail
The price reduction tool "rosary", "amulet" and "jewels"
Change only doll of battle impossible state to fix the you want trouble once you put the other doll box, leaving the hand, when you open the doll box so as to be totally recover the hand puppet
Fixed a bug where lowered the ability by ability "warning shot", "smokescreen deployed" in the state in which there is a barrier option
Fixed ability in the "bullish", the problem that the place to be compared to the other party of the current defense and Chibo you were comparing a converging-proof and shot the other party
Added sentence of "Shu bullet does not decrease even in the dark state." In the description of the skill "adversity of one hand."
Abilities part by doll of "penetration tactics" skills, Fixed a bug that does not come out additional effects can happen to fail in a state in which there is a barrier option to opponent
Modified to the effect of the skill "roar" becomes a bug that was supposed to greatly reduce the effect of the other party of the current explosion in the description as
Fixed and in the midst of continuous skill abilities "indomitable", "sporting" is invoked more than once the game is no longer proceed bug
Other minor modifications, including a spelling correction
Wan Wan in the streets...
Awoo~~ Awoo~~ under the sheets!

Offline CrucialTwinz

• A Member group
  • Kappa Science Engineering
    • View Profile
So, all I'm getting from that is that there are costumes in a clothing shop now, and that some skills, abilities, and dolls have all been adjusted. Fun.
*insert flavor text here*

Skype, Steam, PSN is all the same: CrucialTwinz
Add me so we can game friends!

Offline Greenmittenz

• A Member group
    • View Profile
So, all I'm getting from that is that there are costumes in a clothing shop now, and that some skills, abilities, and dolls have all been adjusted. Fun.
So far everything that seems to have changed is Costume change which can be done for 3,000 in the shop in the human village (southeast corner)
Some stat/move/ability/type alterations of non normal type Puppets.
Price reduction of repel items (Rosary 150 from 350, Talisman 250 from 500, Magatama 350 from 700)
A couple moves and abilities got reworked slightly such as Macroburst going to 80% accuracy from 85% and losing its weather effect.
The Weaken status was buffed to cancel out healing from draining moves.
Some netplay changes (I havent used netplay at all so not sure what to expect from that)
A few bug fixes

The odd change that I found while doing a test run to see if the speedrunning route I used on 1.19 would work on the new patch is that trainers have different stats and abilities. For example the first rabbit in the Bamboo Forest had 2 Tewi at level 18 both with the Quick Eye ability, and in 1.30 The Tewi's instead have the Lucky ability. Another example is that on the way to the Bamboo Forest there is a trainer with 2 level 17 Kurumi. In a speedrun on 1.19 I would fight this trainer with a level 17 +Fo.Atk Sakuya and outspeed both, but on 1.30 I was outsped by the first Kurumi.
Really have no idea why but it seems as though the trainers have had some slight alterations even outside of the changes to the actual puppets.
Puppet Dance Performance Any% speedrun in 1:42:38 (WR) http://www.twitch.tv/greenmittenz/v/17460931

Offline CrucialTwinz

• A Member group
  • Kappa Science Engineering
    • View Profile

So far everything that seems to have changed is Costume change which can be done for 3,000 in the shop in the human village (southeast corner)

ORIN CAN GO INTO HER CAT FORM. THANK YOU BASED HEMO.

Edit: OH GOD SO CAN KOISHI. WHERE'S SATORI, I NEED TO LAUGH AT HER SPRITE CHANGE TOO.
*insert flavor text here*

Skype, Steam, PSN is all the same: CrucialTwinz
Add me so we can game friends!

Offline Paradarx

• A Member group
  • Don't ever wag your finger at a hungry Youkai!
    • View Profile
A lot of PC98 costumes, Marisa, Reimu, and OMG I love that long hair Yuuka in her nightgown. By the way when a character is in their ALT costume they tend to have added animations. Like, as I mentioned, my Yuuka. She uses a stopwatch for her attacks. Also, gotta love those Gothic Lolita outfits of Remilia and Flandre. It drives out that dark vampirical feeling more.

As I have now everyone is in a alternate costume.
And you must see Tenshi. She rides a giant peach!

Wan Wan in the streets...
Awoo~~ Awoo~~ under the sheets!

Offline KogasaHoujuu

• A Member group
  • Waiting patiently for Ringo-chan :3
    • View Profile
I literally died when I saw Tenshi's.
Satori is with one of her pets.

Offline ZXNova

• A Member group
  • Life is an explosion!
    • View Profile
Here's the patch notes for ver1.30 and ver1.31

1.30: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aN-eo1Cde7xH7Bz3luc2GPFt4GIXBH7MT5Sd767UtWc/edit?usp=docs_home

1.31: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZei_TMGurp_RJKpdDg7Q5qo6c0wF0QT89WZNS_laPU/edit

Since 1.31 was recently made, there may still be some errors in my translation.

Offline ZXNova

• A Member group
  • Life is an explosion!
    • View Profile

Offline Greenmittenz

• A Member group
    • View Profile
I found another change in 1.32 I honestly cant figure out why they made this change or if they even did and instead this is controlled by some other factor.

In the cave on the way to hell the first required trainer has a Parsee Defense. In version 1.31 that Parsee had the Poetic Justice ability, but for some reason in 1.32 that Parsee has the Metallurgy ability.

Changes like this seem to happen every patch for no good reason so I am wondering if it has to do with how the game is programmed maybe? I know its not RNG cause I can run the same version 100 times and always get the same stats and abilities on trainers so it is only changing on differing versions. Unless it is RNG seeded on the moment you patch or install the game which would be ridiculous.

Anyone that has been going through the files doing the translations come across anything that might shed some light on this? At least in terms of speedrunning these constant alterations is making it seem impossible to make a route for the game until the patches stop or at least slow down.

Also I assume there are other Ability/IV changes on trainers that I haven't seen yet but that is just the one that I noticed. Also this isn't the first time I mentioned changes like this as I noticed something similar when I changed from 1.19 to 1.30.
Puppet Dance Performance Any% speedrun in 1:42:38 (WR) http://www.twitch.tv/greenmittenz/v/17460931

Offline Doesnt

• much sand. wow.
  • A Member group
  • ***************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
I don't have access to the files or format documentation, but I can shed some light on this and Derx or Elyk can hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

The trainer data format is convoluted, borderline intentionally encrypted (to an extent further than the files already are). It also includes more information than you'd expect it to need; in particular every single trainer mon in the game has a nickname. These nicknames are apparently always the same as the actual species name, but they're there, which indicates that everything else about the mons (ability flag, mark/nature) is also explicitly defined. Since the format is very much not human readable, I imagine that it gets rebuilt every time there's a new release, which is why stuff is constantly changing; it's build-time RNG.

Someone who actually has the files should back me up on this. It shouldn't be an issue for translation either way (any more..) since the nicknames are getting translated via script. I also imagine important trainers, who do have explicitly defined IVs and EVs, won't be changing significantly between versions.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 07:09:27 PM by Doesnt »
i accidentally deleted your avatar so have 90 stars instead ~agastya

Offline Elyk

• A Member group
    • View Profile
I found another change in 1.32 I honestly cant figure out why they made this change or if they even did and instead this is controlled by some other factor.

In the cave on the way to hell the first required trainer has a Parsee Defense. In version 1.31 that Parsee had the Poetic Justice ability, but for some reason in 1.32 that Parsee has the Metallurgy ability.

Changes like this seem to happen every patch for no good reason so I am wondering if it has to do with how the game is programmed maybe? I know its not RNG cause I can run the same version 100 times and always get the same stats and abilities on trainers so it is only changing on differing versions. Unless it is RNG seeded on the moment you patch or install the game which would be ridiculous.

Anyone that has been going through the files doing the translations come across anything that might shed some light on this? At least in terms of speedrunning these constant alterations is making it seem impossible to make a route for the game until the patches stop or at least slow down.

Also I assume there are other Ability/IV changes on trainers that I haven't seen yet but that is just the one that I noticed. Also this isn't the first time I mentioned changes like this as I noticed something similar when I changed from 1.19 to 1.30.
I have begun looking into this. The trainer files depend on the doll database which means that there can be no illegal abilities/skills/styles. In other words a balance change to a puppet (which there have been several of recently) gets mirrored on all instances of them on trainers.

Offline Greenmittenz

• A Member group
    • View Profile
I have begun looking into this. The trainer files depend on the doll database which means that there can be no illegal abilities/skills/styles. In other words a balance change to a puppet (which there have been several of recently) gets mirrored on all instances of them on trainers.
Hmm that sort of explains it but also doesn't really. Those kind of changes I would expect to see such as ability changes when they were altered or if base stats got altered at all. However in the example I gave Parsee changed abilities from patch 1.31 to patch 1.32 when no changes to Parsee occurred. So unless 1.31 had an bug where Parsee had the wrong ability for the trainer fight I see no reason why her ability would have changed with the new patch. This also wouldn't really explain why I noticed stat changed among trainers in the change from 1.19 to 1.30 such as on the Kurumi trainer on the route to the Bamboo Forest when Normal form Kurumi did not receive any stat changes.

The only thing I can think of is that while going through the trainer files on each patch they are diversifying stuff to make trainers with the same dolls slightly different while before they might have been lazy and just copy/pasted the same information for the dolls.

Offline ZXNova

• A Member group
  • Life is an explosion!
    • View Profile

Offline ZXNova

• A Member group
  • Life is an explosion!
    • View Profile