Author Topic: Change Log  (Read 5978 times)

Offline EXSariel

• AKA The Jamminstein (as Agastya puts it)
  • Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
Change Log
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:19:22 AM »
Because I needed one at some point to remind myself that I actually did something productive at some point. Also to keep everyone else updated, and to keep some consistency between myself and Agastya.

In this update:
  • Rage was partially fixed. It should do damage but not burn the user.
  • Baton Pass was fixed, based on a bug seen in this screenshot.
  • Solarbeam in the sun was fixed, it shouldn't lock you into it during sunlight anymore.
  • Speed Boost should no longer proc on the puppet's opening turn if it's switched in mid-turn.
  • Pressure should no longer activate on ally moves such as Helping Hand and Aromatherapy.
  • Truant should no longer crash the server when skill swapped. Hopefully.
  • EXS learns never to listen to me again ~Agastya
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:41:35 AM by EXSariel »
I'm not here.

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Change Log
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
New changes.

• Added Power Ribbon, Leppa Berry and Lansat Berry, in a small push to make the server more accurate.
  • Fixed Unnatural Strength and Keen Eye, they both should prevent stat drops of their respective stats.
  • Fixed Water Absorb absorbing moves with zero base power.
  • Attack Mokou and Defense Mokou now have Fire Veil instead of Flame Body.
  • You can no longer select Fretful on Kazami.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:51:36 AM by EXSariel »
I'm not here.

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 12:31:48 AM »
Kind of a big update.

• Added some new puppets. Among these are every Touhou character from Double Dealing Character, Kokoro from Hopeless Masquerade, and 'Transcendant' forms of Renko and Maribel. Renko and Maribel are somewhat incomplete, and will be updated at a later date.
  • The Pokeballs in the battle window have been replaced with 'Toho Orbs.'
  • You can roll Pokemon Emerald backgrounds in your battle window now.
  • Removed the useless Cancel button in the battle window.
  • This is a client and a sprite update. Update your client by redownloading it, and update your sprites by deleting your installed sprite package and redownloading it.
I'm not here.

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
Part 2 of the Double Dealing Character Update:

• There is now an "Announce Battles" option that will broadcast to all your chat windows when a battle starts. This option can be toggled in your chat preferences and is disabled by default.
  • You can now use /me commands in your chats, which works much like it does in IRC. You can also use /help to learn about other commands that have been in Shoddy this whole time.
  • Added some new puppets to the list.
  • Puppets were added to the ubers list: Transcendant Maribel, X Utsuho, X Suwako and X Tenshi.
  • Retooled Transcendant Renko move pool. Some moves were removed. You may notice some empty move slots if you load a Transcendant Renko with these moves.
  • Increased Shinmyoumaru's (Sukuna's) base HP, Defense and Special Defense stats.
  • Readjusted the "Cost" of some of the new puppets.
  • Fixed an error in Wakasagihime's move pool.
  • This is a client and a sprite update. Furthermore, the server will reject your connection if your client isn't updated. Update your client by redownloading it, and update your sprites by deleting your installed sprite package and redownloading it.
I'm not here.

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 04:12:46 AM »
I recently did a few fixes here and there and have failed to properly log them as they only take effect on server reboot but I'm going to start logging smaller changes now and if I implement more before the next server reboot I'll just edit the new ones into the latest post here until the server DOES reboot.

• Encore's various bugs, such as priority skewing, improper disable interaction and PP draining, have been fixed.
  • Solarbeam's mechanics work correctly now, although the message still pops up inappropriately if there's sun involved.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:44:50 AM by EXSariel »
I'm not here.

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 03:30:29 AM »
Client update.

Added missing moves to Tenma (Most notably Calm Mind and Giga Drain)
Added some moves to Zombie Fairy that she can obtain in-game due to Shedinja's evolution method:
  • Crush Claw
  • Disable
  • Binding Voice
  • Tickle
  • Pain Split
  • Blast Burn
  • Eruption
  • Extrasensory
  • Screech
  • Blaze Kick
  • Heat Wave
  • Flare Blitz
  • Substitute
  • Crunch
  • Agility
  • Extremespeed
  • Smile

Due to the method of obtaining these moves, you can only use one of them at a time on a single moveset.

Added Air Slash and Poison Bomb to XUtsuho.
[6:30:51] DoctorShanks: Is Star Sapphire actually good or do people just use her because she's cute? Or both?
[6:30:55] Irisorchid: both
[6:30:57] &Agastya: both
[6:30:59] PrinnyAce: BOTH

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 10:33:25 PM »
Welcome to part 1 of the "New Generation" update! Okay, that sounds really pretentious, so let's just say it's a content addition that welcomes in fresh new coat of paint.

To sum up what this is all about, there's various things occurring at around this time. One of which is the all important Touhou Puppet Dance Perfomance full release, right around the corner. While I'm sure a lot of you will be busy traveling again with all your favourite puppets in a glorious stand alone adventure with new mechanics and an engine and everything, this update will be here to tide you over should you wish to wait for a more complete english patch, or just wish to take a break. Another thing that's happening is Doesnt's Unnamed Hack nearing full release, which includes the earth shattering pokedex expansion hack, which allows the game to have more than the standard 400 or so pokemon catchable and usable, which has been a major limiting factor in pokemon hacking for a very long time. Doesnt's hack includes many of the extended puppets normally found only in Shoddy, so be sure to check it out! Yet another thing that's progressing along very well is Derx's Faith & Prayer Version fan game, made in RPG Maker XP and using his patented Touhoumon DevKit, which can be found in the same thread. It was updated recently, and includes many features you wouldn't find in any ordinary rom hack. It doesn't include the extended puppets, but is definitely worth a look see. Finally, to round out everything, it's the new year! About to be, anyways. Also, christmas was recent too. What a month! What a week. After all that, you feel like it couldn't possibly get any better, right?

WRONG

• Added a million new puppets. Actually, just nine. They are all extra shard forms of the Double Dealing Character puppets, with special guest Kokoro. Being shard forms, they take all the moves of their predecessors, and then mix it up a bit. Have fun with these new additions to the meta!
  • Attack Miko and Defense Miko have recieved updated sprites, and many newer sprites were changed to reflect the fact that the source games only allow 15 colors + transparency.
  • Several puppets with missing or incorrect moves had their movesets fixed.
  • Magic Coat and Intimidate have proper messages to announce their success or failure respectively.
  • Evasion Clause bans Lax Incense now.
  • This is a client and a sprite update. Update your client by redownloading it, and update your sprites by deleting your installed sprite package and redownloading it.

A big special thanks to these people for making this happen:

• HemogurobinA1C for his work on Touhoumon and being the source of all this tomfoolery we commit ourselves to, as well as his work on Touhou Puppet Dance Performance.
  • The artists on tohofes that I shameless claimed some of the sprites from without any real regard for what their intention was. I normally dislike using things without at least proper (and correct) credit given, but a cursory glance has shown me that the site gives far too vague of an idea of who's sprites are actually who's. As for the disclaimer, well, that was already violated long before this update...
  • Agastya, fgtchmp and Edwurdo for their work on Shoddy, design and spriting, respectively.
  • Doesnt and Derx for their continued efforts in keeping the dream alive.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 10:58:37 PM by EXSariel »
I'm not here.

Offline EXSariel

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 06:05:08 PM »
Hey, remember when I made a content update and said part two would be coming soon?

• Added another six puppets, all being extra shard forms of the Ten Desires cast. A big thanks to Doesnt for designing a large majority of them.
  • Attack Nitori has 125 base attack again.
  • Both Attack Kokoro and Technical Kokoro have recieved overhauls, I just forget what they contained. Have fun with that.
  • Probably other stuff I've forgotten because of reasons.
  • This is a client update. Update your client by redownloading it. Sprites do NOT need to be updated, however.

With the Touhou Puppet Dance Performance hype dying down and work on Doesnt's Unnamed Hack resuming now, I assume, things will start moving at a steady pace again I think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:38:18 AM by Doesnt »
I'm not here.