Author Topic: Is it okay to cheat at a hack just because you feel screwed over?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline AngelG No. 55

• A Member group
  • Where's this fun you speak of?
    • View Profile
Today I got really peeved at something else and unfortunately my ongoing game of Touhoumon Tweaked ended up being on the receiving end of my discontent.

Look at all these bad IVs and natures.

Bonus:

Lucky I decided to turn her into ALilyBlack and go physical, else she'd be on the same pile as everyone else on the aforementioned boat!!! However, she wouldn't be here if I didn't go after her with the intention of turning her into a Speed Boost sweeper under the mistaken info that ALB gets Speed Boost. Another letdown, of course!!!!!

There are ten E grades for seven puppets. This is disgusting and I decided I would not be shat on like this anymore. I then vowed to use encounters from cheat codes from now on and make all my next captures 31/31/31/31/31/31. Of course, this is completely experience-destroying but I'm far too depressed to care about that anymore; I just want something to go right and beat the snot out of something while I'm at it...

Offline Nook

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Is it okay to cheat at a hack just because you feel screwed over?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 12:42:23 AM »
ivs dont matter

Offline Drewko

• A Member group
  • Hi! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:11:59 AM »
And that's why i think visible IVs are not good thing.
It does not matter that much, i can guarantee you that you used in your pokemon experience pokemon with much worse IVs.

Oh, and remember - because this is hack, some codes will not work properly and it will screw your game HARD.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:24:20 AM by Drewko »

Offline AngelG No. 55

• A Member group
  • Where's this fun you speak of?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 01:30:40 PM »
Overreaction. Actually, this whole thread is an overreaction and needs to be locked, maybe even deleted.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:54:14 PM by AngelG No. 55 »

Offline Gensomura

• A Member group
  • Anime Form Elis
    • View Profile
    • Own Wiki Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 05:21:50 PM »
ivs dont matter
they do if you play competively :3
Unnamed Team:

TSanae nicknamed Kirito (after the SAO character)
TSuika nicknamed Bowser (after the SMB character)
AKokoro nicknamed Nodoka H. (after the Saki character Nodoka Hanamura)
Tokiko nicknamed Miki Hoshi (after the iDOLM@STER character Miki Hoshii)
Cirno nicknamed SeiBlanny (after own character named Seijou Taiyo and Neptunia character Blanc)
SOkuu nicknamed SeitoriIF (after own character named Seijou Taiyo, Love Live! character named Kotori Minami, and Neptunia character named IF)

Offline Neotornado

• A Member group
  • Successfully nuzlocked Touhoumon UnNamed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 01:59:00 PM »
If you are that concerned over IV's, maybe just apply that hidden IV's patch? As everyone else put it, unless the maingame is just plain brutal (see: dosent's touhoumon hack, at least the endgame), you can get through the maingame by using pretty much anything, even if it's IV's/nature are absolute garbage. (comp is a different story though, even though tweaked has no comp that I'm aware of)
Also feel like this might be one of the few times where the :rolldice: may be appropriate.

Whelp, it finally happened. TouhoumonUnNamed HAS BEEN COMPLOCKED.