Author Topic: Wiki Changelog  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Naļ

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
Wiki Changelog
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:47:45 PM »
It's nothing too fancy, I just thought I'd set up a wiki changelog, just in case anyone was curious. This'll probably be updated often.

The changelog starts on July 25 2013, since that's when I joined the wiki things started getting active again. Seems like there was a pretty long period of inactivity before that.

Anyway, here you go: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Changelog

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Changelog
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 12:32:52 AM »
This is cool.

I want to start changing some stuff around, but I don't know what needs to be done. Suggestions?

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »
At the moment, I imagine the most useful thing that could be done would be adding compatibility lists to all of the Move pages.

For example, making pages like these resemble pages like these.
One day I'll be famous for all the amazing things I've achieved. But until then, I'm going to continue doing absolutely nothing.

Offline Naļ

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
Here's our current to-do list. Yeah, there's a lot to do.

But yeah, the priorities right now are probably adjusting the puppet, move and ability pages, all while keeping in mind the new stat order. Rhet's pretty much taking care of the puppet pages himself (slave worker), so I guess you can work on the move pages; if you do, please remember to put Spd in last instead of in the middle.

On the other hand, there's always this stuff:
  • Make introduction and teambuilding guides/puppet categories
  • Link existing sets to mons' pages, and actually make sets for all mons bar Gyokuto

This takes a lot of work, and it's stuff that needs to be done eventually and that'd be very helpful, but it requires less wiki coding knowledge, or even none at all.

Then again, it's not like the wiki coding is too hard :<
Well, whatever suits your fancy. Glad you want to help.