This is a general changelog page, starting from July 25 2013. That's around the time when the wiki started being active again after a loooong period of inactivity.
Only relevant changes are recorded here. For small changes which make part of bigger projects (like fixing the puppets' pages), only the start and finishing date of such projects will be displayed.
The change list is separated week by week for convenience.
Oh, and the page doesn't really give anyone in particular more or less credit. The only things that did happen to be done exclusively by me were before Rhet joined, but since he joined we've both been sharing the work equally for the most part.
Of course, should more users decide to join and help, the log will be adjusted accordingly.
(Lol I totally felt as if I was writing those Gen I Mew research logs while I was writing this)
*Cinnabar Mansion music starts playing*
- 25 July: User:Naï joined the wiki.
- Start of the Puppet page optimization project.
- 30 July: changed the general format of Template:TypeEffectiveness.
- 31 July: Category:Banned from standard play was made into a
huge annoying wall of texthelpful page explaining every current ban.
- 1 August: User:Rhetco joined the wiki.
- Template:TypeEffectiveness was changed to include ability exceptions in it.
- 2 August: Category:Attacks Bugged in Shoddy 2 was set up to substitute the old "Unimplemented Attacks" category.
- Changes to bugged/formerly bugged elements according to this Shoddy changelog on the forums.
- 4 August: all sprites of Advent puppets had to be reuploaded, since they seemed not to work no matter what, despite the fact that those links in particular had already been corrected.
- 5 August: creation of this page.
- 6 August: implementation of a second Sidebar for easier navigation.
- 8 August: Template:InfoBox edited to accomodate both Fire Red and Emerald hold items.
- 18 August: Completed the Puppet page optimization project and the Speed stat order project
- Note that some minor errors may be present, but everything major has been finished.