Author Topic: Touhoumon Camilla/Sanzanka  (Read 10907 times)

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Touhoumon Camilla/Sanzanka
« on: June 11, 2013, 04:31:32 AM »
Does anyone have any info about this hack? Seems like they added a lot more moves and Touhous.

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Re: Touhoumon Camilla/Sanzanka
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 01:52:22 AM »
I've seen a few Youtube videos of this hack, but I have no idea where to download them. Perhaps you should ask the uploader?

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:14:37 PM »
I found the patch, but it seems to lack most of the LW/F Pokemon I see in the videos.

Offline Doesnt

• much sand. wow.
  • A Member group
  • ***************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 03:33:09 AM »
Here's an old copy of mine for anyone interested: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iv72h1ddoa327wy/Sazanka.ips

Patch it onto JP 1.8. Thanks to windmousezidane for finding this for me a while back.

Note that this version may be dated, and that the game itself is basically Insane- obnoxious Flash mazes, absurd level hikes, nonsensical encounters (you can catch a mimi-chan before viridian forest), generally unfun to play, the works. With regards to the LW/F formes- they're in this version, but there are remarkably few of them due to being squeezed into the ? slots, and to my knowledge the enemies do not use them until after you beat the E4.
i accidentally deleted your avatar so have 90 stars instead ~agastya

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 04:45:31 AM »
Thanks, Doesn't!

I found some more patches, and it turns out the new moves aren't just for Sazanka. So problem solved.

Offline Drewko

• A Member group
  • Hi! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »
Thanks, Doesn't!

I found some more patches, and it turns out the new moves aren't just for Sazanka. So problem solved.
I have one question -
can you give me pre-patched 1.82 with these moves? My computer don't like japanese patches ;(

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 05:23:37 PM »
Thanks, Doesn't!

I have one question -
can you give me pre-patched 1.82 with these moves? My computer don't like japanese patches ;(

Have you tried renaming the patches or running your computer in Japanese locale?

Offline Drewko

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »
Well, nothing. I have this trouble with almost all japanese patches :S

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 07:47:38 PM »
Well, nothing. I have this trouble with almost all japanese patches :S

That's weird. What patcher do you use? I user Lunar IPS and everything seems to work fine.

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 07:26:38 PM »
Should all else fail, VBA has an "Automatic IPS Patching" option. I have no idea how it functions, though, so I have a hard time trusting it. LunarIPS is probably the way to go if you haven't tried that yet.

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 04:21:18 AM »
Should all else fail, VBA has an "Automatic IPS Patching" option. I have no idea how it functions, though, so I have a hard time trusting it. LunarIPS is probably the way to go if you haven't tried that yet.

I agree, I got the patches to work in Lunar IPS even with my system locale set to English.

Drewko, if you're running Windows 7, try setting your locale to Japanese and then talk to me if it doesn't work.

Offline Drewko

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:41 AM »
Now everything is ok, i just use lunar IPS instead of WinIPS (Why WinIPS is in pack from SoulfulLex?).
Now... Where is that 1.8 with new moves? Sazanka is interesting, but i don't rly like these lunatic-style hacks with overleveled everything.

Offline chaosakita

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 10:34:04 PM »

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
  • Self-Proclaimed Touhoumon Nerd
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 03:17:03 AM »
Now everything is ok, i just use lunar IPS instead of WinIPS (Why WinIPS is in pack from SoulfulLex?).
Now... Where is that 1.8 with new moves? Sazanka is interesting, but i don't rly like these lunatic-style hacks with overleveled everything.

WinIPS worked better for me when I was patching the japanese ips files. That's why I included it. I forgot about Lunar IPS.

Offline Mr155555

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 03:18:03 AM »
i remember zhen2112 from youtube did a playthrough of that game and yes like doesnt mentioned  it has a high level spike like after the 5th or 6th gym you will be fighting lv.100s i'm not joking i've even played that game myself