Author Topic: How do I obtain Dark Alice?  (Read 5643 times)

Offline FryingTengu

• A Member group
    • View Profile
How do I obtain Dark Alice?
« on: June 02, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and some what new to Touhou Puppet Play as well. So I checked the wiki for information on Dark Alice, and it said the method of evolving was either through trading or a swift shard. I have already tired using a swift shard, but it told me it would have no effect.

So I'm not quite sure what I have to do now. I'm using Touhoumon world link by the way.

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
Re: How do I obtain Dark Alice?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 10:08:21 PM »
Dark Alice is only in the 1.8 Generation of the Touhou Puppet Play games (Purple, Unnamed, Enhanced). In those games, it's usually with a swift shard. World Link uses the 1.5 generation, and as such Dark Alice is not there.
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
  • Self-Proclaimed Touhoumon Nerd
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 12:13:14 AM »
As far as I know, the original World Link shouldn't even have Swift Shards, so you're most likely playing World Link 1.8. There is a difference between World Link versions.

As for getting Dark Alice in WL 1.8, the only way you can get her is by trading Chibi Alice. You can do that via VBALink by trading with yourself and then trading back. Other than that, there's no other legitimate way of getting Dark Alice in that game (I don't think they have an in-game Alice trade). Same applies with trying to get Tenma and Sendai (not 100% sure, since they do have Chibi forms in that game).

Offline FryingTengu

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:53:15 AM »
Thank you for the replies, like an idiot I thought I was using World Link, but it was 1.8 like you said SoulfulLex. Also I found out that Chrome Shards are used to evolve the puppets that are needed to be traded.

Offline joshcja

• A Member group
  • Burn Yo Bacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 02:01:15 PM »
Dark Alice is available via trade post national dex in vannila/"enhanced"

Dark alice is availible via the silver/chrome shard in 1.8 purple

Dark alice is availible via the tome in unamed

nothing uses swift shard anymore for her to my knowledge