Author Topic: Alternativ colour, Costume, Wedding  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Mikakaze11

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Alternativ colour, Costume, Wedding
« on: February 15, 2017, 07:14:42 AM »
Hi everyone at the forum here,

I have a question. I took some time off at Touhou related things ( more could not fnd uptodate thngs here) and I saw that Touhou puppet performance got some updates here. I wanted to ask here how do you obtain the alternativ costume and wedding for a puppet. Are they random encoutners like shinys????

Spar

Re: Alternativ colour, Costume, Wedding
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 11:41:47 AM »
There's a shop in the southeast corner Human Village where you can buy the alternate color palette, alternate costume, or (if the puppet has max affection) the wedding dress costume. It replaces the puppets current outfit, but you can buy the original outfit back if you really want to. Each outfit costs 3000. Also the wedding dresses are only in the expansion, so if you only have the base game they are unavailable.

The shop is closed at the beginning of the game and remains closed for quite a while. I think you need to complete the favor for Keine to get the shop to open, but I honestly don't remember.

Offline Mikakaze11

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 06:31:26 PM »
I see. thanks for the reply. I am enjoying this base game throughly with the english patch. By the way the Dream of shard. Does it has a new story line????

Spar

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:31:38 AM »
Slightly. A lot of details are different, like different characters are helping you, the sequence of events has been altered, there are a few new areas, and all the dungeons have been streamlined, but the overall story (what the incident is and who is causing it) is the same. The biggest changes are the post-game, which has been expanded upon considerably.