Author Topic: Human Village Tournament  (Read 5741 times)

Spar

Re: Human Village Tournament
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 12:59:26 PM »
If you've entered the tournament before and then chosen to leave before being defeated or reaching the end of the tournament, Ran won't let you back in unless you have your previous team with you. I'm not sure if you can reset the tournament or check what your team composition was.

Offline jhun

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »
Well, I haven't cleared the tournament and never left.

My three puppets were Hecatia, Kokoro, and Sumireko all in Extra Style and all with Full S Stats

I hope I didn't do anything wrong

Spar

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 05:50:54 PM »
So you can't enter the tournament at all? Or do you mean that you were defeated and lost the tournament?

If you can't enter the tournament then check if all 6 puppets in your team are over level 50, because I'm pretty sure that's a requirement. If you were defeated and can't reenter... I'm not sure what I can do to help.

Oh and the tournament keeps track of your whole team when you enter, not just the three you used in the matches you entered. For example: if I had Speed Flandre, Assist Koishi, Defense Nue, Speed Remilia, Defense Tenshi and Speed Youmu, but only used Koishi, Remilia and Youmu in the first five matches, then opted to leave at the checkpoint when asked I'd still need to bring Flandre, Nue and Tenshi to reenter the tournament even though I didn't use them in any match.

Offline xMalicious14

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 06:11:00 PM »
I don't remember ever having this problem.... After I beat Satori at Level 40, I changed the majority of team and Ran let me continue, but that was months ago. Was there a patch where that was added?

Spar

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 04:44:39 AM »
Hmm... Every time I altered my team after leaving the tournament Ran wouldn't let me in, but maybe I was doing something else wrong. When I get some real free time I'll see if I can reproduce the effect and hand translate what she says to see if there's an explanation in the text.

Offline jhun

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
Ok. I'm good now. I replaced my team with others such as Speed Marisa, Extra Remilia, Extra Kokoro, Power Youmu, Power Mokou, and I can't remember the other but it seems that I just need to replace my puppets and can't bring my own original party (After all, it's just a hunch).

Offline Kijuma

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
Hi there, I know this particular topic is rather old and all but I'd really not start another one with the same reason...

Having said that,
can somebody please explain just how I can enter the Human Village Tournament?

Like, what are the requirements to enter...I have enough gold to pay the fee and when I read that there may be a lvl50-cap and that you may only take 3 Puppets with you I made sure I did that as well..

And I got rid of all the held items but....still no good...

My puppets are now all lvl45 Extra variants with full S-rank attributes

Will appreciate any help at this point

Spar

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 05:07:40 AM »
Far as I know your puppets have to be over level 50 (the game will temporarily reduce their level to 50 while you are in the tournament). Also you can carry a full party, but before each battle you need to select three of the six to use in that fight. I strongly suggest using held items as most of the opponents do and there's no reason to handicap yourself.