Author Topic: Discussion Thread: DLC to come at Comiket 89?  (Read 20340 times)

Offline Greenmittenz

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion Thread: DLC to come at Comiket 89?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »
Unfortunately we already know that no new dream type moves have been added at least to the trial and nothing that really suggests that they would be taken out for the trial. Though it is certainly possible that one of her style changes might have an ability to make her type relevant.
Puppet Dance Performance Any% speedrun in 1:42:38 (WR) http://www.twitch.tv/greenmittenz/v/17460931

Offline flancrust

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2015, 05:55:06 PM »
The Melonbooks page for the expansion is up now too.   

http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000184711

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 11:21:04 PM »
I would like to note that, while the game is up on Melonbooks, it cannot be purchased until the 31st - it's on there only for preparation.
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
  • Self-Proclaimed Touhoumon Nerd
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
Re: Discussion Thread: YnK Released
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »
The Melonbooks link is now active (you can purchase the expansion now), since it is actually December 31st in Japan. I guess it activated as soon as midnight struck.

EDIT: There is an update to YnK on FocasLens's website, updating the game to v1.010 (at the time of writing this). Make sure to download it in case the version on Melonbooks is not updated.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:09:53 PM by SoulfulLex »

Offline FlareKyn

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2015, 02:30:32 AM »
Wait, so is it an entirely new game or a patch for the game?

Offline KuroShinki

• A Member group
  • Shinki wants to pat your head :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2015, 08:50:22 AM »
My take is that it's going to be a new file, so you need to re-download it.

I'm saying this only because the patch is 1.10, and we already had a 1.10 in the past (unless, it is a different patch that works, I don't know).

My favorite videogame is Final Fantasy X (not the remastered garbage).
My favourite anime/manga is Gintama.
My favourite band is Foreground Eclipse
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLMpzqHXnvwXvVDUBB7EPyQ
Overwatch (PC): KuroShinki

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
Re: Discussion Thread: YnK Released
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »

It's a patch for the most part, since you need the original game in order to install YnK. In a sense, it's also a new game, since you need a new save file.

Offline FlareKyn

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2015, 09:52:11 AM »
Quote from: SoulfulLex
It's a patch for the most part, since you need the original game in order to install YnK. In a sense, it's also a new game, since you need a new save file.

Thanks.

Well... I just went to go buy the expansion, but...

GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE ANYMORE!

Offline Zap

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2015, 04:33:06 PM »
I want to buy the expansion badly, but I don't understand a thing of what I'm doing on Melonbooks. Any advice?

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2015, 04:48:43 PM »
Here is a link to YnK's wiki: http://wikiwiki.jp/enbu-ap/

Worth noting that at this time, it really is a bare-bones wiki; Most of the Extra Puppets only have their typing listed. No stats. No movepools. Locations are probably in, though, and it will expand rapidly as those that work on it come back from their New Year's party or whatever. It's worth noting that they are in the new year, though.

Offline imadeaccount

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2015, 10:22:31 PM »
It's a new, separate game (which means you need to install it in a different folder) that requires you to have the first game installed (it will refuse to open if it can't find the folder for that game). You can import your cleared save file from the previous game, but your progress won't be kept -- if I understood the manual correctly, you'll get something similar to the save import feature from B2W2, where you get a few flashbacks and new events if you give it a save file. It also looks like you get something new for your starter (regardless of it you choose the same one or not) and you keep your boxes as well? Google Translate wasn't too clear on that matter.

Offline Zap

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2016, 06:52:54 AM »
It's a new, separate game (which means you need to install it in a different folder) that requires you to have the first game installed (it will refuse to open if it can't find the folder for that game). You can import your cleared save file from the previous game, but your progress won't be kept -- if I understood the manual correctly, you'll get something similar to the save import feature from B2W2, where you get a few flashbacks and new events if you give it a save file. It also looks like you get something new for your starter (regardless of it you choose the same one or not) and you keep your boxes as well? Google Translate wasn't too clear on that matter.
Can anyone verify this? I've never played B2W2 myself, so I can't really follow what is going on. My main concern is if these new events will overlap with anything that would happen if you played without a previous save. Just don't want to miss anything, y'know?

Offline Alacepril

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »
Yes it's new and it goes in the same folder (I think, I just clicked yes). And basically you start all over. Yep. I just did. And I named myself Notagain because of this (forgot to transfer my save...).
Well, I remember how some things went, so I sort of know something about abilities and stuff and something (seriously irked)...
Is eng. patch anywhere in sight?