Author Topic: Need help getting back into the swing of things  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Unyubaby

• A Member group
  • Unyu?
    • View Profile
Need help getting back into the swing of things
« on: May 05, 2015, 07:32:51 AM »
So... I haven't touched my unfinished project (Touhoumon Nuclear) from like two years ago till today (so sorry Aqua and Sanae for wasting your help).

I still have the majority of my things so all I really need to know is if the new cast (TD and on) got Sprites yet. And if so, where can I find them.

Other than that, all I need is more motivation (lol).

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
Re: Need help getting back into the swing of things
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 07:35:59 AM »
Touhoumon Nuclear... That sounds vaguely familiar, I can't place my finger on where I've heard that name before. You probably went under a different alias at the time.

Anyways, the characters from TD, HM, and DDC all have sprites. They aren't really compiled anywhere on the net, but the shoddy server does have puppets up to and including DDC on them. You can probably get the sprites from there.
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline Unyubaby

• A Member group
  • Unyu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »
Touhoumon Nuclear... That sounds vaguely familiar, I can't place my finger on where I've heard that name before. You probably went under a different alias at the time.

Anyways, the characters from TD, HM, and DDC all have sprites. They aren't really compiled anywhere on the net, but the shoddy server does have puppets up to and including DDC on them. You can probably get the sprites from there.

Derx~ *hugs* Uhh, I was on another forum place that got shut down... Saniwan... Saniwun... I do recognize you though! Also thanks, I'll check it out!

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 07:43:25 AM »
Yeah, the Saniwa Forums got shut down a long while back. I forget the reason why, exactly.

Anyways, the Shoddy Server does have sprites for the puppets, but you'll need to figure out where they're stored. I... don't remember the exact location off the top of my head, just that it's somewhere in the AppData folder.
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline Unyubaby

• A Member group
  • Unyu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 07:44:22 AM »
I'll take the pickaxe to it then. Thanks for all the help, Derx~

Offline Neotornado

• A Member group
  • Successfully nuzlocked Touhoumon UnNamed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 02:48:06 PM »
If you need alternate sprites for some of the new puppets, I also have some insertable sprites that aren't on the shoddy server. (my own project, Touhoumon Tweaked, needed 4 sprites for each puppet, while the shoddy servers only needed two at the time)

Whelp, it finally happened. TouhoumonUnNamed HAS BEEN COMPLOCKED.

Offline Unyubaby

• A Member group
  • Unyu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 04:37:18 PM »
If you need alternate sprites for some of the new puppets, I also have some insertable sprites that aren't on the shoddy server. (my own project, Touhoumon Tweaked, needed 4 sprites for each puppet, while the shoddy servers only needed two at the time)

That sounds interesting, I'd love to see!

Offline Neotornado

• A Member group
  • Successfully nuzlocked Touhoumon UnNamed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 05:31:11 PM »
posted some examples over here: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=308.msg1817#msg1817 (some of those, such as the kokoro and the kagerou) are used on shoddy.

As for the hack itself, what kind of hack is Touhoumon Nuclear?

Whelp, it finally happened. TouhoumonUnNamed HAS BEEN COMPLOCKED.

Offline Unyubaby

• A Member group
  • Unyu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 05:39:20 PM »
posted some examples over here: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=308.msg1817#msg1817 (some of those, such as the kokoro and the kagerou) are used on shoddy.

As for the hack itself, what kind of hack is Touhoumon Nuclear?

As of right now it's rather just a basic Firered run, though I am trying to figure out how to alter the world map to make it more unique. I have a good amount of ideas, but they all rely on me learning how to do stuff (and relearning in this case lol).