Author Topic: Subforum guidelines (Forward your ports)  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Agastya

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
Subforum guidelines (Forward your ports)
« on: January 21, 2015, 01:22:15 AM »
TPDP uses port 10800 by default but I don't remember if its TCP or UDP. You may change this if you need to but there's really not much reason to.

Post in the format of xx.xxx.xxx.xx:yyyyy, with x being your IP and y being your port.
Your outgoing IP address is not 127.0.0.1. We will laugh at you. If you can't find your IP address, go here.

You only need to forward ports if you are hosting. If you come in asking for hamachi some people will probably laugh at you but if you can't forward ports then there's not much that can be done other than hope somebody else is willing to host for you.

Specify which ruleset you are using. I recommend using Lv50 rulesets of bring 6 use 3 or bring 6 use 6 to cut down on grinding needed, but if you have leveled to and statted for 100 then specify you want to do 6v6AG instead of something Lv50 related.

If you want something a little more instant or don't want to make an account, try swinging by the IRC channel.

Also, as a final note, you are allowed to delete your own topics and posts. If you are done hosting then I recommend removing your topic afterwards to reduce confusion.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:36:17 AM by Agastya »
[6:30:51] DoctorShanks: Is Star Sapphire actually good or do people just use her because she's cute? Or both?
[6:30:55] Irisorchid: both
[6:30:57] &Agastya: both
[6:30:59] PrinnyAce: BOTH