Author Topic: Your Accomplishments and Progress.  (Read 3078 times)

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Your Accomplishments and Progress.
« on: November 03, 2012, 02:43:57 AM »
As the thread title suggests, post what you view to be any notable achievements or perhaps even how you're progressing through the game.

I'd like to think that the screenshots I've posted would speak for themselves, but...

It took me about a month to get all of the symbols after Agastya released the finished Frontier version of his Emerald hack. The Battle Tower was not nice :(

These are all IV Bred and EV trained. Each of them has at least three stats at 31 IVs, and some of them were lucky enough to have four.

This is one of the lucky ones I've bred to have four perfect stats.

Synchers. Not much of an accomplishment, but I spent an hour on speed-up looking for a Timid one.

Meh.

Offline GabrielCVS

• A Member group
  • Wishing could actualy draw
    • View Profile
Re: Your Accomplishments and Progress.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 01:46:30 AM »
Way to go man!
Good Job out there!
When history witnesses a great change, Mima reveals herself, first as an evil spirit. As an evil spirit, she uses her power to rain death upon the land, and then she dies at the hands of Miko. However, after a period of slumber, Mima returns, this time as a great hero.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:10:24 AM »
Even though this thread is old, and I'm new here, I'd like to brag about a newly bred AMurasa.

AMurasa
Modest
Swift Swim
IV spread:
HP:31
Attack:11
Defense:31
Sp.attack:31
Sp.Defense:31
Speed:31

In other words, it could only have been more perfect with lower attack IV (less self-inflicted confusion damage). I could post a picture when it is max level and EV'd.

Offline DoctorShanks

• A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 04:54:30 PM »
Even though this thread is old, and I'm new here, I'd like to brag about a newly bred AMurasa.

AMurasa
Modest
Swift Swim
IV spread:
HP:31
Attack:11
Defense:31
Sp.attack:31
Sp.Defense:31
Speed:31

In other words, it could only have been more perfect with lower attack IV (less self-inflicted confusion damage). I could post a picture when it is max level and EV'd.

Please do; that's absolutely incredible.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 07:44:43 PM »
Alright, it is finnished.
I've probably hatched CMurasa eggs for ~15 hours. (Obviously using the ingame egghatcher, and obviously good parents) Egghatching, and breeding in all is really monotonious, and I have absolutely no idea why, but after years of pokémon breeding, I'm still not entirely fed up of it yet. Listening to touhou music makes it much more enjoyable though :D!

The Individual Values were already posted above, and it's Effort Value spread is:
46hp, 252sp.att, 212speed

Here comes a picture showing most intresting aspects of it!

Offline DoctorShanks

• A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »
I obtained my first Rainbow Shard from the champion's EMarisa in Official yesterday... I guess that's a thing. I've never done it before, and I just wanted to do it so I can say that I did it.

Offline Maltie

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »
Just found my first shiny on a new rom...

I also had a shiny CSakuya and ELunachild on my Another World game, but I lost that file a while ago...

Offline Maltie

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 09:41:03 PM »
Whoops! Forgot to add the image.