Author Topic: Newer-new mons?  (Read 3867 times)

Zak-something

Newer-new mons?
« on: December 30, 2014, 11:27:44 PM »
In the client update there's the DDC mons. But when I checked the folder for the sprites I saw that there was a new set of TD sprites after them, but there's no mons in the team builder that use them.

Are they just there for mons that're currently in the works (so that everyone just has to do a client update when appropriate and not have to worry about a sprite update) or?

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Re: Newer-new mons?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 01:03:01 AM »
In the client update there's the DDC mons. But when I checked the folder for the sprites I saw that there was a new set of TD sprites after them, but there's no mons in the team builder that use them.

Are they just there for mons that're currently in the works (so that everyone just has to do a client update when appropriate and not have to worry about a sprite update) or?

Try deleting and re-downloading the sprite package if you see question marks in place of the new puppets.

Zak-something

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 01:30:02 AM »
Nono, my problem isn't mons without sprites. I'm talking about sprites without mons.
http://i.imgur.com/tgVCkjr.png
There's new sprites for the TD crew after the DDC additions, but in team builder the new TD forms are nowhere to be found.

Offline Doesnt

• much sand. wow.
  • A Member group
  • ***************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 05:13:16 AM »
That's cause they aren't implemented yet. The TD sprites are there so that when they do get added, you won't have to re-download the sprite package.
i accidentally deleted your avatar so have 90 stars instead ~agastya

Zak-something

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 03:15:56 AM »
That's what I figured. Thanks.