Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Play Music List (EXPANDED MUSIC HACK VERSION)  (Read 3741 times)

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
Within the Japanese Touhou Puppet Play Community, someone made an Expanded Music Table hack, and used that to add upwards around 100 new songs to the engine, with a multitude of songs between Touhou 01 and Touhou 14, as well as about two fanmade songs. I have taken the liberty of compiling the list of what songs are in what slot, as well as expanding the Advance Map's Music Database to contain the expanded music table's songs. This will show up for any Rom Hack in Fire Red, but it only pertains to the Expanded Music Table Version (Some Vanilla 1.8 songs are unchanged from where they were, I havent made a Vanilla 1.8 list, but it will be remarkably easier than this list). Some songs aren't properly listed (Encounter themes pretty much) because the jungle was too short for me to identify what song it was.

Link to the IPS file because Agastya wouldn't stop heckling me about it until I did it I finally found lips, buried deep in a folder far from where I needed it. Despite my original intentions of not giving out the game, take the file, don't purport it as your own or mine.

If you want to inject this list into Advance Map, go to the Ini folder, and open the Musik_en.ini file Do a search for "[Musik_BPR]", and copy the following list and replace that entire segment with it. You do not need to backup the original file, but it would be a good idea to anyway if you want a vanilla copy.

Link to the Expanded Music Table Rom's Music List: http://pastebin.com/iRFW8RDE
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:34:15 PM by DerxwnaKapsyla »
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline Doesnt

• much sand. wow.
  • A Member group
  • ***************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
Re: Touhou Puppet Play Music List (EXPANDED MUSIC HACK VERSION)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 01:41:50 PM »
x1AB is the same as the "song" that replaces deoxys encounter in vanilla 1.8, but with more tracks
i accidentally deleted your avatar so have 90 stars instead ~agastya

Offline DerxwnaKapsyla

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Administrator
  • A Member group
  • What is development and how do I game
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
Alright, I added it to the list and revised the link. Thanks Doesnt
I do the 2humons in RMXP

Offline Jackkaiwai

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 07:20:01 AM »
Content knowledge as well. And I thought I was going to study.