Author Topic: Record Corner! (Agastya's Touhoumon Emerald 1.8)  (Read 3470 times)

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Record Corner! (Agastya's Touhoumon Emerald 1.8)
« on: August 07, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »
Figured I might as well put this somewhere in case someone other than me likes collecting records.

Anyway, Record Mixing is kind of a thing. You can get a few extra level 100 end-game battles that give money and EXP, but they're mostly for the challenge. From what I've gathered, you also get to battle some extra NPC trainers in the battle tower that have the same nickname, moveset and stats as the person's team that you mixed records with. Supposedly, you also get an NPC trainer in the Multi Battle Tower according to Bulbapedia.

Below are the Current Secret Bases that I have registered, including my own which is in the middle.

Top left: Agastya (SONITI) *Rock Smash Required
Bottom left: DoctorShanks (Shanks)
Top Center: DoctorShanks (Doc)
Bottom Center: GabrielCVS (CVS)
Top Right: PrinnyAce (Renko)
Bottom Right: Stepswordsman (STEP) *Surf, Waterfall, and Acro Bike Required.

Anyone else wishing to join the party is more than welcome to post in this thread or talk to me on Touhoumon Shoddy. We can either Mix Records over VBA Link, or you can send me your save file through e-mail/mediafire, and I'll resend you an updated save (probably through e-mail) as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 05:20:12 AM by DoctorShanks »

Offline Feelings2Gensokyo

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Record Corner! (Agastya's Touhoumon Emerald 1.8)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
@_@ Umm.

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Re: Record Corner! (Agastya's Touhoumon Emerald 1.8)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 05:21:14 AM »
Here's an Overdue update. GabrielCVS has joined the circle, and Agastya relocated his base. I have also noted the requirements needed to reach any bases that have such requirements.