Author Topic: I want to do my own Touhoumon 1.8x but how...?  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Zebesiano123

• A Member group
  • Getting into the hacking.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel (in both spanish ang english)
I want to do my own Touhoumon 1.8x but how...?
« on: March 21, 2014, 02:11:35 AM »
Oh yes, a great dream that I had is do a Touhoumon game, but more complete than some other games.
Indeed, I want to do my own full-featured hack of 1.8x series but the only thing I know about PKMN hacking is edit item names and their descriptions but nothing about what's called "re-point", replace the sprites, music, edit worlds and areas, etc.
So, I think that I must find some tutorials related to the hacking tools that I have and do my best, or help me with something.
Some features that I have on mind are:
  • All the characters from HRtP to DDC. I'll may exclude fan characters because I don't like them.
  • Some Touhou themes, enough to replace all original PKMN ones.
  • I think I should add Gensokyo as well but I need to be creative on the history I think.
  • Sevii Islands: I like the events of the place and how the island designs looks, so I'll keep this one.
  • The move/puppets types of 1.8x series but I need to know which ones are specials and non-specials.
  • Playable characters: like most of the THmon editions Renko and Mary.
  • Well, I'm out of ideas so you can comment something.
Another problem is the high-school, it may keep me busy, inactive in internet and as well on my hacking introduction and practice, that's all.
~Zebesiano123~

Offline SG-Sanae

• A Member group
  • Sanae is a good girl
    • View Profile
Re: I want to do my own Touhoumon 1.8x but how...?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »
Most of the features you mentioned are included in Touhoumon 1.8 Enhanced.

Offline Zebesiano123

• A Member group
  • Getting into the hacking.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel (in both spanish ang english)
Re: I want to do my own Touhoumon 1.8x but how...?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 11:36:01 PM »
Most of the features you mentioned are included in Touhoumon 1.8 Enhanced.
Oh yes, that's right, and I was thinking on use other puppet/move types without this split system, or may be with it (I need to learn about that after all). I still have much to learn.
~Zebesiano123~