Author Topic: "Standard" "Suspects"  (Read 6058 times)

Offline DoctorShanks

• :coolguys:
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • dumblr
Re: "Standard" "Suspects"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 10:50:27 PM »

I will soon be in the process of hunting down any poor soul who gives ANY puppet a bad write-up. Look forward to it.

After all, just because a puppet isn't popular doesn't mean she deserves any less than the cool girls :>

Eh if I miss something in the OP or you know of a better spread for alternate sets lemme know and I'll edit.

I'll let you know what needs changing once I'm finished. I expect this thread to be an all day job for me, though.

Back on topic, it's evident that the meta has changed quite a bit since April 2012. New things have been discovered, and as a result, it only seems to prove the statement that every puppet in this game has its own unique role to play.
[8:30:13] DoctorSnacks: Are A/TSanae actually good or do people just use them because they're cute? Or Both?
[8:30:23] SupremeExplosion: Shoddy is a reskinned weenie hut juniors

Offline shai_LP

• A Member group
  • aaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 10:51:35 PM »
pray tell what can reisen II do

at least tori can chirp in UU

Offline joshcja

• A Member group
  • Burn Yo Bacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 11:24:37 PM »
pray tell what can reisen II do

at least tori can chirp in UU

She makes Toyohime feel really really bad about killing her

Offline Naļ

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »
omg activity.
GG Shai, the forums are on an unexpected activity boom for some reason, keep at it :<

When I have time, I'll work on writing sets for the poor girls who don't get nearly as much love as the standard suspects, but that'll take a while since my current priority is helping with the whole wiki fix.

Really, our UU has a lot - and I mean A LOT - of stuff that could be really good if people tried to use them, and some "bad" puppets (like Ellen, Gengetsu and Kurumi) seem perfectly usable, too, though those need a few workarounds to actually work well.

Then there's Yuugenmagan, which is Touhoumon's Spinda for various reasons. I struggled as much as I could to find a set for it, and I managed to find a single one that could make him worth using over DHina and Yoshika, but I'm not even sure it'll work :<...

Offline shai_LP

• A Member group
  • aaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 10:05:56 AM »
omg activity.
GG Shai, the forums are on an unexpected activity boom for some reason, keep at it :<

When I have time, I'll work on writing sets for the poor girls who don't get nearly as much love as the standard suspects, but that'll take a while since my current priority is helping with the whole wiki fix.

Really, our UU has a lot - and I mean A LOT - of stuff that could be really good if people tried to use them, and some "bad" puppets (like Ellen, Gengetsu and Kurumi) seem perfectly usable, too, though those need a few workarounds to actually work well.

Then there's Yuugenmagan, which is Touhoumon's Spinda for various reasons. I struggled as much as I could to find a set for it, and I managed to find a single one that could make him worth using over DHina and Yoshika, but I'm not even sure it'll work :<...

You can run Yuugen in UU when Dhina is eventually banned there.

or NU, if we ever get to that point.

We can start with Kedama and Reisen II

Na I why aren't you on shoddy more you're missing the zfairy revolution.

Offline joshcja

• A Member group
  • Burn Yo Bacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »

You can run Yuugen in UU when Dhina is eventually banned there.

or NU, if we ever get to that point.

We can start with Kedama and Reisen II

Na I why aren't you on shoddy more you're missing the zfairy revolution.

A patchy is legal in UU

What are walls?