Author Topic: xSuwako's stat distribution?  (Read 9939 times)

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
xSuwako's stat distribution?
« on: July 23, 2013, 02:13:56 AM »
I wanted to create a rain team in the game, since I like many water oriented puppets. As far as I'm conserned, xSuwako is the only Drizzle puppet, is that correct? She is also not (yet?) included in the puppet list, which is why I'd like to ask what her stat distribution is like here. I have realized she must have high base stats, according to what my best one looked like, but exact numbers are appreciated!:).

TLDR; topic says it all:P

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
Re: xSuwako's stat distribution?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:39:20 AM »
In Emerald 1.8 her stats are as follows

Hp: 115
Atk: 160
Def: 105
Sp.Atk: 105
Sp.Def: 100
Spd: 85
BST: 670

She's also banned from the battle frontier, and isn't in shoddy for obvious reasons.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that you might not have been talking about Agastya's hack, which I suppose is a little naive of me. So if it isn't that, please let me know which hack you were referring to and I'll get her stats.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:46:47 AM by Rhetco »
One day I'll be famous for all the amazing things I've achieved. But until then, I'm going to continue doing absolutely nothing.

Offline SG-Sanae

• A Member group
  • Sanae is a good girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »
In Touhoumon 1.8 Enhanced, there's SG-Sanae/JKSanae as a Drizzle user, maybe you want to take a look at her.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 12:34:35 AM »
I am quite positive that's the version. Also, those stats seem to be accurate, thanks.
Apart from having really high BST, a very offensive typing, she would possibly been banned cause of Drizzle. I for one think drizzle alone made the pokémon metagame less fun, much less. As for now, I would use rain dancers like murasa instead. I appreciated your answer Rhetco! Although it brought me new questions.

Where did you find those stats?
Albeit not on shoddy for obv. reasons (I totally agree) why is she not included in the list of puppets? Is the list only for the ones included in shoddy?

Movin on to LightningLord2;
1.8 Enhanced is a whole different hack? I've watched the 1.8 emerald puppet list, to find that xSuw would be the lone Drizzler in that ver.?
Also, by SG-Sanae, I immediately interpreted it as serene grace? But that wouldn't make sense ._. and what would JKSanae refer to:/?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 12:36:25 AM by Enoh-polyx »

Offline SG-Sanae

• A Member group
  • Sanae is a good girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 09:58:19 AM »
http://iamlunarianirl.tumblr.com/post/51585084674

Relevant information to SG-Sanae/JKSanae

But yes, she does have drizzle as ability.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 07:38:59 PM »
Oh, I wasn't familliar with that expression. The more you know...
This School Girl Sanae doesn't exist in Touhoumon 1.8 Emerald I would assume, right :)?

Offline SG-Sanae

• A Member group
  • Sanae is a good girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 09:28:18 PM »
She does, but is currently unavailable to the player (and that will most likely never change). Ask Agastya on his ask blog about it Play 1.8 Enhanced if you want to have her.

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »
Where did you find those stats?

I just opened up the hack in YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor), which as the name would imply, is a tool that people use to edit pokemon ROMs. It's a useful way to see stuff like base stats, EV distribution, base exp, etc.
One day I'll be famous for all the amazing things I've achieved. But until then, I'm going to continue doing absolutely nothing.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 03:04:38 AM »
Hmm, alright, I'll look enhanced up. But atm, I'm not so kntrested in either canging game or run drizzle anyway :| really appreciated your answer though:)!

About YAPE, That's a relly convenient way of checking the stats:) Retreiving YAPE sjould be easy, but how do you open up touhoumon in it? (I mean ofc it's possible since it is a pmon ha k etc) If it is to obvious how to do it, just say that and I'll figure out, I suppose it would be rather easy with YAPE provided.

Offline Naï

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
Well a full rain team is probably a bit of a stretch, but there are plenty of very very viable rain mons that work by themselves (classic example: AMurasa with Rain Dance/Shadow Ball/Hydro Pump/Destiny Bond).

You could also try a pseudo-rain team by having one or more mons that setup rain and one or more that benefit from it, but I wouldn't recommend you doing your WHOLE team this way.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »
I must have appeared to be really confused.

I am very familliar with the playstyle, and of weather inducing as a battle concept. I Just wanted to know xSuws BST and spread, and ended up learning a way to find out all puppets' spreads:) My xSuw would be used in game-clear only. I think a drizzle user (stat spread alike) would have a dancerous impact on the meta, and would gladly avoid usin one in battles myself :p

I also find swift swim rain dancers quite appealing. I havn't actually tried shoddy at all (what I know comes from pokemon batteling and thpp emulator play), but a month ago I managed to breed an INSANELY good AMurasa, check out the Accomplishments thread :).

Offline Naï

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 01:18:01 AM »
Oh, so you're the one who managed to breed that near-perfect AMurasa? Congrats, man, must've been rough.

Either way, it's not that you seemed confused, it's just that I misunderstood when you said "in the game" xD. I thought you were referring to Shoddy.

And do try Shoddy out when you have the time! We don't bite. Except for Agastya and Derxtop, occasionally.

Offline Enoh-polyx

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 01:30:20 PM »
I'll make sure to try it out some day :)! I am not sure whether or not you are familliar to "Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown", but I would asume Shoddy is simmilar to those? In that case it would be great fun.

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 02:46:22 AM »
It certainly has it's similarities. It obviously isn't as popular, but if you've played Pokemon Showdown/Online then you'll probably catch on rather quickly.