Author Topic: Human Village Tournament  (Read 12325 times)

Offline sekibanki

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Human Village Tournament
« on: January 18, 2016, 01:53:16 PM »
Does anyone have a list of the rewards from the tournament.

So far I have
10 wins = 20 magic fragments
20 wins = 5 seven coloured candy

Offline PrinnyAce

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Human Village Tournament
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 03:26:46 AM »
30 = [inspoiler]Native Faith item equivalent [/inspoiler]
40 = [inspoiler]I think this was like a couple of Master Ball[/inspoiler]
50 = [inspoiler]ZWaifu the item. Basically doubles your stats on a heart marked mon.[/inspoiler]

Also if you wanna call it a reward there is a couple of exclusive battle songs in the human village tourney. First one you will hear when you get to battle 25 there is a remix of [inspoiler]Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure [/inspoiler]. Won't spoil the rest.

Offline xMalicious14

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »
To add on to this subject, if you haven't noticed, apparently you can't enter having puppets holding the same item in your party. Ran won't let you enter/continue if that's the case. Anyways... are there any tips on trying to reach 50 wins? I'm currently at 20 and having trouble reaching 25 and my Speed Type puppets are somehow getting out-sped by Power Puppets which make no sense. Any recommendations on what items I could bring and puppets that are good?

Offline Amenomori

• A Member group
  • I reach for the tile
    • View Profile
    • Whimsical Fate
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 04:41:46 AM »
Some of those Power-Puppets may be bringing こだわりベルト or Choice(?) Belt which increases the Puppet's speed by 50% (is it 50% in this game?) but in exchange they are locked into one skill until they switch.

You can try using these items if you aren't already. These items can be bought at the Kirisame Shop in the Human Village for 250000 each.
こだわりリング: Increases focus skills but cannot use another skill.
こだわりピアス: Increases spread skills but cannot use another skill.
こだわりベルト: Increases speed but cannot use another skill.
金のかんずし: Increases focus defense but cannot use change (non-attack) skills.
銀のかんずし: Increases spread defense but cannot use change skills.

My personal favorite item is 藁人形 or Straw Doll, which works like Life Orb in Pokemon (your damage is increased, but at the end of the turn after every successful attack you lose 10% of your HP).

I'm not exactly sure if those are correct hahahaha
I want to reach for the tile over there to win off of it.

I'm also known as Kirisame, so yeah. Call me whatever.

Offline jester147

• A Member group
  • Touhou, Pokemon, RPG, Rhythm Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 05:04:37 AM »
こだわり means good, or that's what the translator said anyway. Power puppets outspeeding could mean that it used Good Belt, or just your puppets not having perfect S ranks, or at least S rank in Speed, and not dumping PPs in Speed. Yes, it seems that the AI puppets here have perfect stats in everything.

Offline Amenomori

• A Member group
  • I reach for the tile
    • View Profile
    • Whimsical Fate
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 09:51:15 AM »
こだわり means good, or that's what the translator said anyway.

I just got it from Pokemon, so I assumed the same here. I know it's not exactly the same though hahaha (こだわりスカーフ = Choice Scarf in English)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:53:42 AM by Amenomori »
I want to reach for the tile over there to win off of it.

I'm also known as Kirisame, so yeah. Call me whatever.

Offline xMalicious14

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 10:30:40 PM »
Power puppets outspeeding could mean that it used Good Belt, or just your puppets not having perfect S ranks, or at least S rank in Speed, and not dumping PPs in Speed. Yes, it seems that the AI puppets here have perfect stats in everything.

Well my entire team is fully perfect S-Rank in everything and dumped most PPs into speed and a few for the attack stats for my speed types, so I guess it has to be the belt.
Also I found out a way to keep your winning streak alive even if you happen to lose. So what you would do is:

1) Go to the folder where the save file for this game is located in which case for me is....   C:\game\FocasLens\幻想人形演舞-ユメノカケラ-\save

2) Copy the save file and paste it somewhere else on your computer. This will act as a backup.

Now if you lose, just copy the backup save file into the save folder and your streak is back and can make plans for your next attempt. Every 5 wins the game gives you a checkpoint meaning you can choose to leave or continue. At this point leave the tournament and follow the steps above and you should have an easier time with this. I honestly don't know if the streak matters, but I think it does and it's nice to keep it even after losing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:50:15 PM by xMalicious14 »

Offline Doesnt

• much sand. wow.
  • A Member group
  • ***************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 05:10:54 PM »
The streak absolutely matters. Every fifth opponent (except battle five itself) is fixed, and after every 10 wins the game starts drawing opponents from a different pool.

You also get rewards for certain benchmarks: the most relevant is at 30 wins where you get a Hakurei Amulet (basically another Native Grace).
i accidentally deleted your avatar so have 90 stars instead ~agastya

Offline ShadowWolfTJC

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 12:41:13 PM »
To add on to this subject, if you haven't noticed, apparently you can't enter having puppets holding the same item in your party. Ran won't let you enter/continue if that's the case. Anyways... are there any tips on trying to reach 50 wins? I'm currently at 20 and having trouble reaching 25 and my Speed Type puppets are somehow getting out-sped by Power Puppets which make no sense. Any recommendations on what items I could bring and puppets that are good?
Not that surprising, since I've seen quite a few slow Speed Type Puppets, with Speed Rika being the slowest, with a base speed of 70. I've also seen plenty of Power and Assist Type Puppets that are quite fast, with Power Aya and Assist Koishi being the fastest of them, with base speed stats of 130 and 125 respectively. (Technically, Power Luna and Assist Yamame are potentially the fastest Power and Assist Type Puppets in the game, but only if their abilities are active.)

If your team consists of lots of fast Puppets, then maybe your team needs some Puppets that could set up Wind God Protection (like Speed Aya) and/or Bind Trap (like Assist Koakuma), to ensure that they'll maintain their initiative, even if the opponent brings in a Puppet with a Good Belt (i.e. a Choice Scarf). On the other hand, if your team consists of lots of really slow Puppets, then perhaps a Puppet that can set up Genbu terrain (like Assist Ruukoto) is needed. With a team like this, I wouldn't have to worry so much about my sweepers getting outsped, at least in the base game.

Offline Einherjar19

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »
Stupid question, but how do you unlock the tournament?

Offline jester147

• A Member group
  • Touhou, Pokemon, RPG, Rhythm Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 06:04:59 PM »
It's at the very end of the game. To be precise, [inspoiler]you need to beat Mugetsu and Gengetsu again inside Mugenkan, the entrance is the place where you first end up. You need to collect 10 books first.[/inspoiler]

Search around the forum, they have the answers.

Offline Einherjar19

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »

Offline xMalicious14

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 12:03:13 AM »
Does anyone know if you're able to win the rewards more than once as long as you reach the certain amount of wins? Like you can get more than 1 ZWaifu items?

Offline DoremySweet

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 07:36:22 AM »
Anyone has any tips? I am stuck in 23... items being in japanese only makes it even more unfair

thx in advance.

Offline jhun

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 03:27:23 AM »
Can somebody help? I tried removing the items itself but Ran won't let me enter, even if it is three puppets.