Author Topic: Question About Costume Shop  (Read 2458 times)

Offline FlareKyn

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Question About Costume Shop
« on: January 03, 2016, 02:02:09 AM »
At what point does the costume shop open?  I'd like to know because I plan to do a Let's Play of this game for my Youtube channel in the future.

Offline Zap

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Question About Costume Shop
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »
I believe it opens after you have a scuffle with Mokou.

Now my question: Does the wedding dress outfit only become available for your starter, or for very specific puppets?

Offline Ultimate Destrado

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 01:57:08 PM »
Hmmm. We are talking about the Doll Costume shop in the Human village right? It opened for me after I got my bike from Kourin. I went back to talk to Keine after that and boom, it was open. And I gave my Remi (starter) a lovely black dress. Came with a hat!

Offline FlareKyn

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 01:21:49 PM »
Now my question: Does the wedding dress outfit only become available for your starter, or for very specific puppets?

I doubt the wedding dress is only for your starter, but who knows.  I'm not the one making this game.

Hmmm. We are talking about the Doll Costume shop in the Human village right? It opened for me after I got my bike from Kourin. I went back to talk to Keine after that and boom, it was open. And I gave my Remi (starter) a lovely black dress. Came with a hat!

Ah, thanks for that.

Offline Zap

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 06:54:01 PM »
Did some checking after the post game, and seems I am half right. It seems the wedding dress is only available to the puppets that you chose as a starter, including the one from your transferred save from the old game. These puppets seems to be marked by a little heart icon at the bottom left of their sprite.

Offline FlareKyn

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 03:17:04 AM »
Did some checking after the post game, and seems I am half right. It seems the wedding dress is only available to the puppets that you chose as a starter, including the one from your transferred save from the old game. These puppets seems to be marked by a little heart icon at the bottom left of their sprite.

Really?  That's interesting.