Author Topic: Dance Performance Visual Development  (Read 2067 times)

Offline SoulfulLex

• A Member group
  • Self-Proclaimed Touhoumon Nerd
    • View Profile
    • RMXP Eye Candy
Dance Performance Visual Development
« on: May 03, 2014, 03:41:17 AM »
As all of you may or may not know, Nicovideo has a Streaming Broadcast function that users may make use of to broadcast whatever said broadcaster may be doing. However, free users are only allowed to watch live and "during the moment the event is going on". Premium Members (paid users) are allowed to view recent broadcasts up to a week. I mention this because the developer of Touhou Puppet Dance Performance, Hemoglobin_A1C, mainly streams videos of development instead of making videos. I think this locks out interested persons, to a degree, from seeing any of the actual work going on.

As a Premium member of Nicovideo, I figured I'd make this thread to show off some of the artwork, progress, and/or game mechanics that Hemoglobin_A1C may broadcast on his Nicovideo channel. Up until now, I've posted some of the links on the Shoddy Server, but I've organized some of those pictures (screen captures) into a gallery, and then some:

The Gallery can be updated at any given time, so check often. The Gallery is no longer being updated, as I no longer have a Premium Membership on Nicovideo.

Of course, if anyone else has pictures of the game's development they want to share, post away.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:22:50 PM by SoulfulLex »

Offline Elyk

• A Member group
    • View Profile
Re: Dance Performance Visual Development
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 04:25:04 PM »
Nice stuff

I'm looking forward to ripping these.

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
Re: Dance Performance Visual Development
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:45:13 AM »
Thanks for this. It would certainly be nice if Hemo actually uploaded some of the videos, instead of just streaming it all.
One day I'll be famous for all the amazing things I've achieved. But until then, I'm going to continue doing absolutely nothing.