Author Topic: Translation patches: to the community's 2hu hackers  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Bea

• A Member group
  • Who?
    • View Profile
Translation patches: to the community's 2hu hackers
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:04:59 PM »
Does anyone have interest in language patches for their games - more specifically, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Italian and Spanish?

I can help with any wanted translations in the aforementioned languages, just ask politely and send me an English script to be translated - preferably in raw text, since I don't want to extract or do any extra work myself. <3

A few points I'd like to make:
  • I'm okay even with huge scripts, but I'm also busy with other N projects, so I can't say anything will be done quickly. I may also stop working on translation projects whenever I need to study for tests, for example.
  • Although I do know the languages mentioned well enough that I think I'd be able to translate a script by myself, each language patch takes considerable work. Please keep in mind I'm no Ordinary Magician, but only a mere mortal of the outside world. (?)
  • If people suddenly decide to overload me with projects, there will be prioritizing based on ask order. Again, please keep in mind I am nothing but a mere, powerless human `-. Priority will also not largely consider factors such as the size of projects: in fact, translating a game script as it is developed would be convenient for me, since that'd lead to a better work split.
  • Not every project might be taken up, even if only a few ask. I might say "sorry, but I'm already working on something else right now; I'll think about it though", or I might say "send me the script and I'll try translating it little by little", or I might as well say "hell no". I think it's safe to say, however, that I'll consider every project.
    • Yes, I intend to work. Call me crazy, a masochist or a workaholic, but the truth is I am all three.
    • Please don't think of me as too reliable. I have honest intentions, but I, as a mere human from the outside world, don't think I'm capable of knowing what the future holds for me.

Contact info:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:12:29 PM by Bea »