Author Topic: touhoumon purple  (Read 33078 times)

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
touhoumon purple
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:49:39 AM »
http://lkaexe.supersanctuary.net/thmnemer18/ ignore that the url still says emer18

everything you need to know is there and if you're here odds are you already know about it but i guess now there's a discussion thread for it

bug me about aqua admin maxie being a jerk or something
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:02:42 PM by Agastya »
[6:30:51] DoctorShanks: Is Star Sapphire actually good or do people just use her because she's cute? Or both?
[6:30:55] Irisorchid: both
[6:30:57] &Agastya: both
[6:30:59] PrinnyAce: BOTH

Offline Rhetco

• A Member group
  • Waaaaaaahh
    • View Profile
Re: you know i never made a thread for em 1.8 so i will now
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:01:01 AM »
Puppet contests that I'll never touch when??
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:06:47 AM by Rhetco »
One day I'll be famous for all the amazing things I've achieved. But until then, I'm going to continue doing absolutely nothing.

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
"soon"

1: This Pokemon appears in Super-rank contests
2: This Pokemon appears in Hyper-rank contests
* If you do not assign either 1 or 2, the Pokemon will appear in Normal-rank contests.
* If you assign both 1 and 2, the Pokemon will appear in Master-rank contests.

4: This Pokemon appears in Coolness contests
8: This Pokemon appears in Beauty contests
10: This Pokemon appears in Cuteness contests
20: This Pokemon appears in Smartness contests
40: This Pokemon appears in Toughness contests

You can mix and match 4~40 as you see fit.
[6:30:51] DoctorShanks: Is Star Sapphire actually good or do people just use her because she's cute? Or both?

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 04:49:53 AM »

"soon" part 2

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 11:08:12 AM »

"soon" part three

expect the hack to have an actual name soon.

Offline Elyk

• tippydippy
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:58:18 PM »
give the chen line cut

Offline Javisito

• A Member group
  • Spanish user
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 12:56:37 AM »
Hello, the puppet "2hu" have a problem if it bred, not obey because not have "obedient bit". The Birth Island 2hu not have the problem.

Spoiler

]

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:58:48 AM by Javisito »

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 05:38:31 PM »
give the chen line cut
can i just give it to attack chen instead

Hello, the puppet "2hu" have a problem if it bred, not obey because not have "obedient bit". The Birth Island 2hu not have the problem.
deoxys is a pain. i either have the initial one obey while its children don't or the children obey while the parent doesn't. i'll have to look at the scripts later and see what i can figure out, since i kind of want randomizer ones to obey too.

shenanigans man.

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
Re: touhoumon purple
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 08:03:09 PM »
i posted everywhere but here when i updated. oops.

go do contests or something

Offline SSShakuras

• A Member group
    • View Profile
    • http://streifer.free.fr/
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »
Quote from: FAQ.txt
Q: Why don't you just use Unown then?
A: Because it's more effort to edit than I care to put in, and I'd only get one extra slot out of it so if I did edit it I'd rather it be something I cared about, like a new stone evolution or something.
.... noooooo, I hoped for a completed TouhouDex without the annoying "Unown Hole" for the new update with said slot being filled by something given either by Birch the second time  :cry:

Questions related to the new update
- Is there a wild Puppet holding Chrome Shard ?
- Is there a "free" Chrome Shard like the Power from Granite Cave or the Defense Shard from The Trick Master ?

Question regarding Wild
- In the location.txt , the "altering cave" is missing
- Out of curiosity, what's the %rate :rolldice: of fishing a CToyohime in the Meteor fall 1F ? I cannot for the life of me fish even one and had to breed an adult one from deeper for the dex entry

General Question regarding "free" Shard founded during the adventure :
- Solar : Isn't the the one from the space center kind of useless ? By the time the player get to it, Safari ( Aka unlimited CYukari ) or the "Shard Trade House" east of Lilycove is available making it kinda useless by the time the player get it ( not to mention that a player finding it SO late will most likely already have a fully evolved his team and completly ignore it)
 - Swift : Chibi Rin and their unlimited supply of shard is available before the one in New mauville, rendering it kinda useless as well.

Offline Neotornado

• A Member group
  • Successfully nuzlocked Touhoumon UnNamed
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 01:55:58 AM »
the free shards are probably for people who don't want to spend 30+ minutes farming for one shard. (well, 30+ minutes of CRin/CParsee thieving when my emulator's at 300% speed, I'm horrified to think of how long Cyukari, Ctoyohime, or Cutsuho would take to farm. ) Fair enough on the advent shard, as there ARE a few places where you can find red UFO's before you get to the UFO trader house, but one free shard isn't a bad deal.

As for toyohime, Advanced map says 15% with the super rod; and for Altering cave, I believe the encounter rate is 100% youki, levels ranging from 6 to 14.

Generally, I've noticed that most of the complaints I have regarding purple are either only relevant to nuzlockers (too many puppet lines being exclusive to the safari zone being the big complaint on that note.)  or just nitpicks. (such as why that Eirin thingy is still there despite the "no memes" comment in the readme.) Regardless of the nitpicks, it's still the best touhoumon hack I've played so far.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:06:41 AM by Neotornado »

Whelp, it finally happened. TouhoumonUnNamed HAS BEEN COMPLOCKED.

Offline SSShakuras

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 06:52:13 PM »
actually, i usually hunt my swift shard at 1000+ %, so i never spent more than 10-15 minutes before getting one. ;P

The free solar shard is not a bad deal indeed... but I wonder if any "normal/casual" player would actually ever bother with it : by the time the player get it, his/her team is probably fully evolved and so will probably dump the shard in the computer and never think of it again...
I honestly never ever bothered with an advent form until I though of trade-giving one from an older save to a newer save to try an Advent Alice.

.... and speaking of which, i discovered a strange thing with her : according to http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Advent_Alice , she's supposed to be able to learn Thunderbold with HM24.... but cannot :cry:
Another strange thing : I saw a trainer-owned-Nazrin use Surf ( I think it was on route 105 ) but I cannot teach it to CNazrin nor to Nazrin.

15 % of meeting a CTotohime ? Seriously ? .... That girl must really hate me since I never ever fished a single one <_<

Another little thing : The removal of the S/ and the P/ from every attack description/text in the latest update prevent the player from knowing wether an attack is Special or Physical in the "tutor list menu". Granted, it's viewable once you start learning it and can cancel the choice, but it's kinda annoying when you don't know every attack like your backhand

... I'd also like to say like you that it's the best touhoumon hack I've played so far...
but it wouldn't mean much since It's the only I ever played =p

Offline Neotornado

• A Member group
  • Successfully nuzlocked Touhoumon UnNamed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 04:41:18 AM »
actually, i usually hunt my swift shard at 1000+ %, so i never spent more than 10-15 minutes before getting one. ;P

...probably should have pointed out that my computer can't exactly run most hacks at 1000%  the closest it gets to 1000% is, oddly enough, pokemon quartz, and even then it hits only 800% speed. XD

The free solar shard is not a bad deal indeed... but I wonder if any "normal/casual" player would actually ever bother with it : by the time the player get it, his/her team is probably fully evolved and so will probably dump the shard in the computer and never think of it again...
I honestly never ever bothered with an advent form until I though of trade-giving one from an older save to a newer save to try an Advent Alice.

Advent reisen, I'm assuming. Also pointing out that you can get CLetty in shoal cave, and AdLetty isn't too bad.

.... and speaking of which, i discovered a strange thing with her : according to http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Advent_Alice , she's supposed to be able to learn Thunderbold with HM24.... but cannot :cry:
Another strange thing : I saw a trainer-owned-Nazrin use Surf ( I think it was on route 105 ) but I cannot teach it to CNazrin nor to Nazrin.

on AdAlice, I think CAlice can learn it via TM, but loses access to it upon evolving to advent. same thing for dark alice. As for nazrin, I think there's a zigzagoon on that trainer that knows surf in regular emerald. I'm assuming it was supposed to be a nod to that, but I think Ctewi/tewi would make more sense there, as she actually CAN learn surf.

Replies in bold.

Whelp, it finally happened. TouhoumonUnNamed HAS BEEN COMPLOCKED.

Offline SSShakuras

• A Member group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »
Leaf Blade and Battle Chant on ATenshi ? Surf on Attack Kaguya ? LUNATIC and Silverwind of SYorihime ?
Two ( and maybe more... ) battle in a row without healing inbetween ?Tenma, Sendai and a freakin X-Mon on said second fight ?

Could someone tell me if there's a point about this ( bad ) joke of a fight in the Souther island aside making the player consider starting cheating ?

Offline Mille

• Administrator
  • A Member group
    • View Profile
    • oh no its a website
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 10:51:13 PM »
They have EVs, too!

On a serious note, there are five battles, you get healed before the third and fifth ones. It's mostly just a jab at what "difficulty" hacks did, only made by somebody that hates you. It honestly is just a dumb super boss.

I want the player to lose, but I also want the player to keep coming back with more information than they had the previous time so they can get further in and get crushed again. It's extremely unenjoyable unless you like trial and error gameplay.

Also the reward is nothing but bragging rights.