Author Topic: Forum Topic II  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Naļ

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
Forum Topic II
« on: August 21, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
So, I've been an ass recently (even moreso than Agastya).

For that, I'd like to apologize to the community.
I've also been writing too many words. Word overdose is bad for your health.

If anyone thought I wanted to actually rule the server or anything when I was saying I was going to rule the world, that's not what I had meant at all. It may not look like it, but I always kept in mind that this server was Exs' and Agastya's; that, as well as the fact that, in a way, it belongs to every one of you.

Nevertheless, I got ahead of myself and gave you all word poisoning.
I don't have money to buy you medicine, so I'll shut up for a while instead.

Because I'm me, though, I don't plan on actually stopping talking.
It's just that I won't do so with words. Not with more words than necessary, at least.

Anyway, sorry, everyone.
People who say what they want hear what they needed to hear. In a way, that's good for me, I guess.

EDIT: sometimes, I do feel that constructive criticism is necessary. That won't change, and when I do try to contribute in that way, I will still shower you with words. Please bear with it if it does happen.

However, I don't want to be poisoning you all. There are many issues in which criticism is either entirely unnecessary, best kept short, or doable without words. I will try my best to observe those three, but do keep in mind that I'm not very good at it.

If anything happens someone can just come up and slap me in the face, but that'll *hopefully* not be needed.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:21:24 PM by Naļ »

Offline shai_LP

• A Member group
  • aaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Topic II
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
you had no beef with me so.

come back to the server pls

when shoddy 2 is up of course.

I'm in the same boat as you right now because I can't get into the modified shoddy 1, even after installing the original.

there is a difference from being a charismatic ass and just a plain ass but I don't think this is the time or place to discuss that

Offline Naļ

• A Member group
  • In training
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Topic II
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 08:54:13 PM »
Naļ: I see, so I'm a charismatic ass instead of just being a plain ass? That's informative
Shai: ...uh, no... it's the other way around
Naļ: .........oh

I am back for the most part (considering I have had internet at home since Sunday), it's just that there's some stuff that needs work, so I didn't enter the chatroom yet.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:16:25 PM by Naļ »